Recently, a thrilling scene took place in Xixiangtang District, Nanning, Guangxi: a young man suddenly got an electric shock while cleaning the electric car. However, he relied on his own experience to cut off the power in time and saved his life! This scene was recorded by the surveillance video.
Monitoring screen display at the time of the incident
At 15:40 on June 27th,
A man is ready to wash the car.
When he picks up a device,
Suddenly the whole body trembled for more than 20 seconds!
Young man relies on his own experience and awareness,
Try to cut off the power,
Finally saved my life.
On July 5, the reporter saw the party in the video, Mr. Song, who showed reporters the many injuries on the back and hands caused by electric shock.
Mr. Song is 23 years old and has been working in the store for more than a year. At the time of the incident, several colleagues in the store were doing things upstairs.
Mr. Song usually mastered some electrical maintenance safety protection knowledge during his work, so after the electric shock occurred, Mr. Song shouted for help and tried to cut off the power.
Mr. Song said that his body muscles were very sore after the electric shock. After a few days of recuperation, the body is now no longer a problem.
The reporter learned that the car washing machine used by Mr. Song was bought only in February this year. Mr. Song did not wear protective gloves and other protective equipment when washing the car. In order to understand the cause of the electric shock, they also reflected to the seller and consumer hotline of the car washing machine.